Sunday, August 15, 2010

Date Night in Paris - Part Two

Leaving dinner, I began the now familiar and contemplative walk down to the Eiffel Tower.    There are some experiences that can't be described adequately with words, so I will share with you some images from this magical evening.








Standing before the tower, lit up in it's evening finest, will forever live in my memory.  Although I've been here many times before, something about this particular night allowed something to change in me that I've been striving for on this trip.   For just a few moments, I felt a sense of peace and calm.    Any struggles past or present were erased and all I could see ahead of me was a sparkly and hope filled future.  

On this night, I started to get excited to head back home.  

From here I began the long walk home along the Seine where I stumbled upon Part Three of my Date Night in Paris.  

5 comments:

  1. These images are truly magical! It makes me want to be back there this second... Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're photos are just stunning! I hope you frame one for your home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The colors bouncing off the water are hypnotizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post. that is some magical date nite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos. very curious to hear what happened next... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you and read each and every one!