Friday, October 29, 2010

Cloud Nine

I'm back.   And I'm married.   And it was absolutely the best day of my life.

I am still floating around on Cloud Nine.  

I really can't wait to tell you all about it.    I have so much to share and so much love to pass on for all of the wonderful people who made it all possible.     Sigh... I couldn't be happier.     And did I mention...  I'm married to my best friend?    Can't beat that.

I am so excited to share all of the fun details with you, but we have a few other things to cover first.     I do not want to keep you completely in the dark, so for now, I will just share one of my favorite sneak peak images from our truly amazing photographers, the husband and wife team of James and Jenny at Visio Photography.  


Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!  

I am going to return to my cloud now.  

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!

    What a stunning, stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! you just keep on floating! xo
    what a gorgeous photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    That photo is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! If the wedding was as gorgeous as that single picture is, then.... wow!! Enjoy Cloud Nine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An incredibly beautful photograph. Congratulations! xox Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the kind words. Our photographers are so amazing... I can't wait to show you more photos. True talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, Emily! i'm so glad your day turned out wonderfully. that photograph is simply amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, can't wait to see more of the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you and read each and every one!