Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wedding Ceremony - Butterfly Garden Biltmore Estate


Our ceremony location, the Butterfly Garden at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville.    A beautiful late afternoon in October.    We were so incredibly lucky with the weather that weekend.   In my pre-wedding weather stalking, there were constant reports of snow, rain and ice storms, none of which transpired!    We did prepare by stocking up on last minute blankets for our guests which we didn't need either, but better to be prepared than not!


I asked my dad and my brother to walk me down the aisle.    Partially due to the stairs and the four inch heels, but mostly because I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.    


Finally!

Photography by Visio Photography

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely intimate setting and how wonderful that the weather cooperated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love The Biltmore! The perfect place for such a beautiful occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful setting. You look ravishing. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots!!! Such a gorgeous location

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the sweet comments! It was such an amazing day for us and so fun to share with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. emily, what an absolutely stunning event! these look straight out of wedding magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you and read each and every one!